Noun(1) a purging medicine; stimulates evacuation of the bowels(2) the science of matter and energy and their interactions(3) the physical properties, phenomena, and laws of something
(1) the physics of plasmas(2) The analogy of surface waves propagating on a body of water may be helpful in understanding the physics of sound propagation.(3) One of the most contentious subjects in modern physics has been quantum mechanics.(4) He began by stating that patterns of energy are nature's basic information system and that physics is about energy and matter.(5) At present this picture forms the focus of interest in the physics of elementary particles.(6) he has a degree in physics(7) It generates naturally within the model, tropical cyclones, as a result of the physics and the dynamics included in the model.(8) String theory is supposed to contain the physics of the quantum behavior of gravity.(9) The subjects being offered include biology, computing, physics , chemistry and mathematics.(10) the laws of physics(11) The second challenge is rooted in the physics of magnetized plasma flow.(12) One of the models and/or concepts used excessively in physics is the potential energy well.(13) In making these points, Edwards had the backing of the mechanistic and deterministic Newtonian physics of his day.
(1) physic :: physiques
(2) quantum physics :: kwantum fisika
(3) nuclear physics :: kernfisika
(4) theoretical physics :: teoretiese fisika
(5) particle physics :: deeltjie fisika
(6) physics and chemistry :: fisika en chemie
(7) physics teacher :: fisika onderwyser
(8) applied physics :: TN
(9) solid state physics :: vastetoestandfisika
1. physical science ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Engineering is merely
the slow younger brother of PHYSICS.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 12
How do you know anything
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
I'd love to discuss PHYSICS
or shoot the breeze, as you Yanks say.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 10
I'm Dr. Cooper,
from the Physics Department.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 2
All right, well, let me see if I can
explain your situation using PHYSICS.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 5
English to Afrikaans Dictionary: physics
Meaning and definitions of physics, translation in Afrikaans language for physics with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of physics in Afrikaans and in English language.
Tags for the entry "physics"
What physics means in Afrikaans, physics meaning in Afrikaans, physics definition, examples and pronunciation of physics in Afrikaans language.