Noun(1) the time period between dawn and noon(2) a conventional expression of greeting or farewell(3) the first light of day(4) the earliest period
(1) yesterday morning(2) He can be seen early in the morning and late at night making sure all is in order.(3) I've got a meeting this morning(4) it was a beautiful sunny morning(5) at ten in the morning(6) he's coming back on Tuesday morning(7) Christmas morning(8) the previous morning(9) I'll see you in the morning(10) Many people are too busy in the morning to eat breakfast or just do not feel hungry.(11) No trams were running at the time, but it caused chaos in the morning rush hour.(12) Wednesday morning dawned bright, clear, and cold - typical end of October weather.(13) We went to school across the fields in the morning and helped out on the farm in the evenings.(14) every Monday morning(15) In a city like Glasgow, when people wake up in the morning the first thing they do is open the paper.(16) Even so, John still starts work at three o'clock in the morning seven days a week.
(1) good morning :: goeie more
(2) in the morning :: in die oggend
(3) this morning :: vanoggend
(4) every morning :: elke oggend
(5) tomorrow morning :: more-oggend
(6) early morning :: vroeg oggend
(7) yesterday morning :: gisteroggend
(8) early in the morning :: vroeg in die oggend
1. before noon ::
2. dawn ::
3. good morning ::
4. aurora ::
5. morn ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We ride south in the MORNING.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
So, have you been having
any MORNING sickness?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 18
And then on Christmas MORNING,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 4
'Cause this MORNING
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 12
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 10
English to Afrikaans Dictionary: morning
Meaning and definitions of morning, translation in Afrikaans language for morning with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of morning in Afrikaans and in English language.
Tags for the entry "morning"
What morning means in Afrikaans, morning meaning in Afrikaans, morning definition, examples and pronunciation of morning in Afrikaans language.