Noun(1) a way of doing something, especially a systematic way; implies an orderly logical arrangement (usually in steps(2) an acting technique introduced by Stanislavsky in which the actor recalls emotions or reactions from his or her own life and uses them to identify with the character being portrayed
(1) a method for software maintenance(2) that's his method of working(3) They rarely come close enough for a good photograph unless they are lured in by some method .(4) The ultimate logic of this method is automatic writing developed by the surrealists.(5) a lady with method in her work(6) That cut the journey between the two metropolises to just over half an hour by either method .(7) A much better method is to grab a leg in each hand and pull violently in opposite directions.(8) historical study is the rigorous combination of knowledge and method(9) I feel that this would be safer than the situation now is with no legal method .(10) The most crude method is to look at how far a politician has climbed up the greasy pole marked promotion.(11) The interview is probably the most widely employed method in qualitative research.(12) The thumb and index finger of the right hand stand for wisdom and method combined.(13) method of assessment(14) a new method for transferring phone numbers(15) The particular virtue of this method was the directness of style it engendered.(16) Driving the ribbon by this method would be opposite to our existing arrangement.
(1) payment method :: betalings metode
(2) method of payment :: metode van betaling
(3) scientific method :: wetenskaplike metode
(4) research method :: navorsingsmetode
(5) teaching method :: onderrigmetode
(6) critical path method :: kritiese metode pad
(7) access method :: toegangsmetode
(8) straight line method :: reguitlynmetode
(9) direct method :: direkte metode
1. procedure ::
2. order ::
3. method acting ::
method, methodical, methodist, methodists, methods
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I have a new METHOD
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 16
And once he feels confident
that he knows my entire METHOD...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 13
Let's apply the scientific METHOD.
Perform an experiment.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
To use violence as a dissuasive METHOD.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
did you just
figure out a METHOD
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 6
English to Afrikaans Dictionary: method
Meaning and definitions of method, translation in Afrikaans language for method with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of method in Afrikaans and in English
Tags for the entry "method"
What method means in Afrikaans, method meaning
in Afrikaans, method definition, examples and pronunciation
of method in Afrikaans language.