- bendesaamgespanGangesstelsel van schermutselingbendes
Noun(1) an association of criminals(2) an informal body of friends(3) an organized group of workmen(4) tool consisting of a combination of implements arranged to work together
Verb(1) act as an organized group
(1) We gang at three and four in the morning, and return at four and five at night.(2) three men were attacked by a gang of youths(3) the machine had a gang of cutter chains on a swivelling head(4) a government road gang(5) In an attempt to come up with the cash, they formulate a plan to rob a ragtag gang of criminals who are planning a heist.(6) Basingstoke police are hunting a gang of criminals believed to be behind a string of burglaries where elderly people's homes have been targeted.(7) A 15-year-old girl was hit in the face with a metal bar in an attack involving a gang of eight youths in Worcester Park.(8) That night the whole gang got together to celebrate the beginning of a new family.(9) a gang of bank robbers(10) ninety days of hard labor on the road gang(11) It was going to be the first time the gang had all been together since the last day of school.(12) Suddenly it's next December 31, and the gang 's all together again to ring in another year.(13) The next day, the gang got together at the mall like we always did.(14) Many of the ingredients of the original are present and correct: a gang of cool criminals; a daring bullion heist; and a sleek fleet of Minis as getaway cars.(15) For the next six months he and a gang of voluntary workers worked night after night to transform the vacant site into the first Celtic Park.(16) Pulling out of Queen's Park, heading towards Maida Vale through the smart terraces, it was all very nice, until at the Harrow Road a big gang of bus enthusiasts came on.
(1) gang bang :: bende knal
(2) gang up :: bende
(3) chain gang :: ketting bende
(4) gang war :: bende-oorlog
(5) criminal gang :: kriminele bende
(6) gang up on :: bende op
(7) gang-rape :: bende-verkragting
1. band ::
2. circle ::
3. crew ::
4. pack ::
5. crowd ::
6. work party ::
7. conspire ::
8. gang up ::
gang, ganged, ganges, ganging, gangs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
She was afraid it might
encourage me to join a GANG.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 17
Oh, well, the usual GANG.
Penny's family's coming tomorrow.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 24
ties to a white-power
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
-You're part of this GANG.
-Mónica, you didn't get what I meant.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
Not like the rest of the idiots
in this GANG, right?
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 5
English to Afrikaans Dictionary: gang
Meaning and definitions of gang, translation in Afrikaans language for gang with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of gang in Afrikaans and in English language.
Tags for the entry "gang"
What gang means in Afrikaans, gang meaning in Afrikaans, gang definition, examples and pronunciation of gang in Afrikaans language.