Adjective(1) having or localized centrally at a focus(2) of or relating to a focus
(1) The focal theme this time was ├ö├ç├┐strategies for drought management and alternate cropping system in canal areas├ö├ç├û.(2) Residual longitudinal chromatic aberration introduces a focal shift for any wavelength variation.(3) A focal outlet would also be set up in the Board for exploring the export possibilities for khadi products, adds Mr. Nandakumar.(4) The third plot while without a central focal character is the most important thread: the coming of the Second Boxer Rebellion in China.(5) Such focal adjustability may not be available in phakic lenses for at least four years.(6) Huygens discovered the law of refraction to derive the focal distances of lenses.(7) For comprehensive understanding, it is important to have focal and subsidiary awareness of ethical dilemmas.(8) Combinations of these types, such as oblique faulting, are depicted by variations of these principal types of focal mechanisms.(9) But a better organizing principle - some kind of narrative or focal story, numbered points, whatever - would help us remember more.(10) At the 2002 World Cup he was focal to England's strategies.(11) Dubey cuts the figures at the edges and at unusual angles to create focal interest in the compositions.(12) Cranial vasculitis may lead to focal neurologic deficits.(13) With this idea of perpetual motivation, the Internet has become the focal source/medium of the research.(14) The laryngeal inlet showed chronic inflammatory changes and the tongue showed focal congestion and mild inflammatory changes.(15) We focused our analysis on a focal population receiving migrants from an infinitely large number of populations.(16) The headlight also has a convergent lens which is focused in the vicinity of the second focal region so as to project this light patch on the road.
(1) focal point :: fokuspunt
(2) focal length :: brandpunt
(3) focal points :: fokuspunte
(4) focal plane :: brandpunt vliegtuig
(5) focal distance :: fokusafstand
1. centric ::
2. central ::
3. focal ::
4. umbilical ::
English to Afrikaans Dictionary: focal
Meaning and definitions of focal, translation in Afrikaans language for focal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of focal in Afrikaans and in English language.
Tags for the entry "focal"
What focal means in Afrikaans, focal meaning in Afrikaans, focal definition, examples and pronunciation of focal in Afrikaans language.