Noun(1) a substance that is used as a medicine or narcotic
Verb(1) administer a drug to(2) use recreational drugs
(1) football is a drug he can't kick(2) The self-confessed drug addict admitted possessing heroin with intent, but claimed that he was only looking after it for another person.(3) Sport is an all-encompassing drug , more addictive than crack cocaine.(4) He claims that with his new drug developed from traditional medicinal herbs, one need not undergo surgery.(5) Suddenly her daughter was a drug addict riding high on crack cocaine - and prostitution was the only way she could finance her habit.(6) mass adoration is a highly addictive drug(7) performance-enhancing drug(8) a cocaine-based drug(9) He specifically told him to drug the guards' food, in order to make the job easier.(10) Lower doses of the drug result in analgesic effects, while increasing doses will produce amnesic effects.(11) a new drug aimed at sufferers from Parkinson's disease(12) At the time he was desperately trying to pay of debts he had built up through his drug addiction using heroin and crack cocaine.(13) I think one of the hardest parts for my mother was fighting off all the well-intentioned people who tried to drug me.(14) Crack cocaine is a potent hard crystalline form of cocaine, the addictive drug derived from the coca plant and used as a stimulant.(15) Social work staff say they are overburdened with casework and worried about not being able to give heroin addicts in the drug court enough support.(16) She had to drug your food with sedatives to get you to the lab.
(1) drug dealer :: dwelmhandelaar
(2) drug trafficking :: dwelmhandel
(3) drug abuse :: dwelmmisbruik
(4) drug addiction :: dwelmverslawing
(5) prescription drug :: voorskrif medisyne
(6) drug addicts :: dwelmverslaafdes
(7) miracle drug :: wonderwerk dwelm
(8) drug test :: dwelmtoets
(9) drug traffic :: dwelm verkeer
(10) drug trafficker :: dwelmhandelaar
1. medicine ::
2. narcotic ::
3. anesthetize ::
4. add drugs to ::
5. do drugs ::
6. dose ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
No more DRUG talk
for the rest of this trip.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 1
I just meant a question about the DRUG.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 12
He's a homeless DRUG addict, Leonard,
where is he going to go?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
The DRUG I've been working on
for the past five years
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 13
great DRUG pusher.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 17
English to Afrikaans Dictionary: drug
Meaning and definitions of drug, translation in Afrikaans language for drug with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of drug in Afrikaans and in English language.
Tags for the entry "drug"
What drug means in Afrikaans, drug meaning in Afrikaans, drug definition, examples and pronunciation of drug in Afrikaans language.