Noun(1) an oxide containing two atoms of oxygen in the molecule
(1) Previously, only the electricity sector and non-ferrous smelting industry were subject to the limits on nitrogen oxide and sulphide dioxide , two of the most notorious and significant contributors to smog.(2) The oxidizing fluxes usually include cupric oxide or manganese dioxide , which decompose at copper alloy melting temperatures to generate the oxygen required.(3) The clay body is held together firmly by the collapsed molecules of aluminum dioxide and silicon oxide, which intermesh like a basket weave.(4) High concentrations of nitrogen oxides, carbon monoxide, sulfur dioxides , and lead apparently often cancel the need for traditional blue.(5) Plastic production is water-intensive and causes air emissions of hydrocarbons, sulfur oxides, carbon monoxide, nitrogen oxides, and carbon dioxides .
(1) carbon dioxide :: koolstofdioksied
(2) titanium dioxide :: titaandioksied
(3) sulfur dioxide :: swael dioksied
(4) silicon dioxide :: silikondioksied
(5) nitrogen dioxide :: stikstofdioksied
(6) sulphur dioxide :: sulfaat dioksied
(7) chlorine dioxide :: Choordioxide
1. dioxide ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's a silicon DIOXIDE crystal,
otherwise known as quartz.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 2
English to Afrikaans Dictionary: dioxide
Meaning and definitions of dioxide, translation in Afrikaans language for dioxide with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of dioxide in Afrikaans and in English
Tags for the entry "dioxide"
What dioxide means in Afrikaans, dioxide meaning
in Afrikaans, dioxide definition, examples and pronunciation
of dioxide in Afrikaans language.