Noun(1) domesticated bovine animals as a group regardless of sex or age
(1) Cereal collecting soon gave way to cereal cultivation and the domestication of sheep and cattle .(2) Because of the war the national cattle stock is low and animals have to be imported.(3) In Niger, communities have been forced to sell off their precious herds of cattle .(4) Death is not usual but animals cease gaining weight and milk production in dairy cattle falls.(5) Brazil is the world's second biggest soya producer and has the second biggest herd of cattle .(6) They were sheep and cattle herders in the main with some measure of agricultural development.(7) He then sold all his livestock and replaced them with four breeds of pedigree cattle .(8) Its main uses are as a forage crop for feeding cattle and as a green manure.(9) Anyone with knowledge of livestock and pedigree cattle will appreciate their true value.(10) Milk yield of milch cattle has been severely affected because of scarcity of fodder.(11) Families in the cattle herding areas of the Somali region are the worst off.(12) Apparently the animals may also infect cattle with diseases and damage hay.(13) The main form of agriculture was pastoral with cattle and sheep being grazed on unenclosed lands.(14) Hardy traditional cattle breeds would have been a common sight on the upland farms of the Dales many years ago.(15) Walking home late one evening, a tuba player blew low notes near a herd of cattle .(16) This is a critical problem for Irish cattle farmers who rely so much on grass silage.
(1) dairy cattle :: melk beeste
(2) beef cattle :: vleisbeeste
(3) raise cattle :: verhoog beeste
(4) cattle farming :: beesboerdery
(5) head of cattle :: beeste
(6) cattle farm :: beesplaas
(7) cattle feed :: veevoer
(8) herd of cattle :: trop beeste
(9) cattle prod :: vee prod
(10) raising cattle :: die verhoging van vee
4. stock ::
5. livestock ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I was really hoping to see a CATTLE drive.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 1
The men who tore us from our mothers' arms
and sold us at auction like CATTLE?
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
A Texas Special CATTLE and calf car
train set with authentic horn and bell!
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 14
20,000 head of CATTLE. 50,000 sheep.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
but I'm not the kind of backer
you insult with a CATTLE call.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
English to Afrikaans Dictionary: cattle
Meaning and definitions of cattle, translation in Afrikaans language for cattle with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of cattle in Afrikaans and in English language.
Tags for the entry "cattle"
What cattle means in Afrikaans, cattle meaning in Afrikaans, cattle definition, examples and pronunciation of cattle in Afrikaans language.