Noun(1) a woman who has recently been married(2) Irish abbess; a patron saint of Ireland (453-523(3) a woman participant in her own marriage ceremony
(1) The wedding ceremony can include the gift of a coin from the groom to the bride to acknowledge this role.(2) The bride and groom fed each other cake, and the recipe for the cake was given to Lily.(3) Remember that the bride and groom are going to be the guests of honor at this party.(4) True to her spirited image, the bride proposed to the groom as he sped around a track in California.(5) The second part of the ceremony is performed by the bride and groom.(6) The bride and groom may wish to give the timeless gift of crystal, in the form of a clock or vase.(7) The only two people whose opinions should matter are that of the bride and the groom.(8) Now there's a girl who knows how to dress for an event without stealing the bride 's thunder.(9) the bride and groom left early last night(10) The chair is for the bride to sit and the groom to remove the bride 's garter from her leg.(11) With the brides and grooms gone the suits played some dance music and the crowd started dancing.(12) Vulnerability to domestic violence may be encountered as daughters, sisters, brides , and wives.(13) Traditional Japanese brides wear three wedding robes - a white kimono, a coloured kimono, and a white dress and veil.(14) I've heard of self-absorbed brides and grooms, but this is a whole new level.(15) Like all brides , Meredith was having seconds thoughts.(16) It's interesting, Antonia, because brides and grooms are so much more pragmatic these days.
(1) bride and groom :: bruid en bruidegom
(2) blushing bride :: bloos bruid
(3) bride price :: bruid prys
(4) bride groom :: bruid bruidegom
(5) child bride :: kind bruid
(6) bride-to-be :: amper bruid
1. wife ::
2. marriage partner ::
3. newlywed ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
But yours will be ivory, since you're the BRIDE.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 3
You will give away the BRIDE.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
eating cookie dough
and watching Princess Bride.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 5
"I want my BRIDE back.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
- Hey, there's my beautiful BRIDE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 1
English to Afrikaans Dictionary: bride
Meaning and definitions of bride, translation in Afrikaans language for bride with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of bride in Afrikaans and in English
Tags for the entry "bride"
What bride means in Afrikaans, bride meaning
in Afrikaans, bride definition, examples and pronunciation
of bride in Afrikaans language.