Adjective(1) (used with count nouns
(1) both of the children were at school(2) he looked at them both(3) you can use both(4) I left both the windows open(5) Yet, posting blog-style during breaking news, for instance, can be valuable both to the media outlet and the user.(6) Over a few beers I could see what it meant to both of them as their careers began to draw in.(7) Most of the major cloud names have one or both of the above mentioned names in them.(8) A unique prehistoric tomb in Ireland has been revealed to align to both the midsummer Sun and the midwinter Moon.(9) Though I'd never heard Eau Claire called the City of Bridges, I was both surprised and delighted by this discovery(10) it has won favor with both young and old(11) studies of zebra finches, both in the wild and in captivity(12) both his parents indulged him(13) They say surveys show that both people and horses have been injured in other cities where horse-drawn carriages are in use.(14) please support one or both of these events(15) What needs to be emphasised is that it refers to both self poisoning and self injury.(16) There are lots of low-cost, no-cost ways to market your Web site both on and offline.
(1) both of them :: beide van hulle
(2) both of you :: beide van julle
(3) both of us :: albei van ons
(4) both sides :: albei kante
(5) the best of both worlds :: die beste van beide wêrelde
(6) they both :: hulle albei
(7) both ways :: beide kante
(8) on both sides :: Aan altwee kante
(9) both parties :: albei partye
(10) both hands :: albei hande
1. both ::
2. too ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
-We're BOTH single now.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
Honestly, it's gonna be hard
when we BOTH go back to work.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 17
BOTH blonde former waitresses
who married beneath them.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 12
if we BOTH became successful?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 18
which would give Stannis superiority
over us on BOTH land and sea.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
English to Afrikaans Dictionary: both
Meaning and definitions of both, translation in Afrikaans language for both with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of both in Afrikaans and in English language.
Tags for the entry "both"
What both means in Afrikaans, both meaning in Afrikaans, both definition, examples and pronunciation of both in Afrikaans language.