Adjective(1) relating to or characteristic of art or artists(2) satisfying aesthetic standards and sensibilities(3) aesthetically pleasing
(1) this is a very artistic presentation(2) His beautiful artistic hands began to lengthen, his claws replacing his nails.(3) It was such a beautiful, artistic shot, with the blackness outlining this post as it jutted up from the water.(4) I have always believed that we all possess the ability to be creative and artistic .(5) On the camp, O'Donnell's artistic skills were recognised and he was charged with the sign-painting.(6) Arrange the asparagus tips on top in an artistic design of your choice.(7) Children who take along their own flowers will be shown how to turn them into artistic creations.(8) she's comfortable in artistic circles(9) Children at schools around Trowbridge have been putting their artistic skills to good use in aid of local charities.(10) His conclusion was that the year had been rather better for the cause of artistic freedom than it had been for art itself.(11) Fintan, who was so creative and artistic , even wrote poems about depression.(12) Instead, she watched Seth as he picked up a beautiful, artistic vase, studying it with respect.(13) All of this takes a high level of artistic skill to create rockwork that looks natural.(14) It was hardly surprising that Glasgow at the end of the 19th century should have been a hotbed of artistic creativity.(15) You have an artistic imagination and the skill to express it well.(16) The powers-that-be assured me that the shots were going to be lovely and artistic .
(1) artistic conception :: artistieke konsepsie
(2) artistic talent :: kunstalent
(3) artistic director :: artistieke direkteur
(4) artistic gymnastics :: artistiese gimnastiek
(5) artistic ability :: artistieke vermoë
(6) artistic quality :: artistieke gehalte
(7) artistic merit :: artistieke meriete
1. creative ::
2. aesthetic ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You know, Stuart is taller,
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 20
A is for ARTISTIC, his ability..."
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
And what about Denver and you?
Relatives and ARTISTIC duo in robberies?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
English to Afrikaans Dictionary: artistic
Meaning and definitions of artistic, translation in Afrikaans language for artistic with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of artistic in Afrikaans and in English language.
Tags for the entry "artistic"
What artistic means in Afrikaans, artistic meaning in Afrikaans, artistic definition, examples and pronunciation of artistic in Afrikaans language.