Adjective(1) presently existing in fact and not merely potential or possible(2) taking place in reality; not pretended or imitated(3) being or reflecting the essential or genuine character of something(4) existing in act or fact(5) being or existing at the present moment
(1) In other words, the actual price of the material and its selling price is very different.(2) All the hype on this one seems to have run ahead of the album's actual content and import.(3) There are actual real live people out there that Blog and I'm going to meet one, How exciting!(4) Japan is taking part in the peace process as host, but is not an actual participant.(5) that's the actual situation in Europe(6) Names are great but it is the actual proceedings that underpin what we do that is important.(7) This came as no real surprise to the actual drivers who completely ignored the threat.(8) In this context, it's the fight against these systems that are more important than actual victory.(9) It did make me want to buy one of his CD's, the actual rapping was good, he does has a very distinctive voice.(10) it's an actual live baby(11) A lot of people think it may be the actual intensity of the soundwave that's important.(12) You know, there're only about five actual words in the whole of the song.(13) If people do not have details of their actual income for this tax year, they must provide an estimate.(14) This is the inexhaustible domain of what is real without being actual , what is not but which may be.(15) The doses were very small and were calculated to be small in terms of actual virus particles.(16) There is a dispute between the parties as to the actual income of the Respondent.
(1) actual size :: werklike grootte
(2) in actual fact :: in werklikheid
(3) actual situation :: werklike situasie
(4) actual cost :: werklike koste
(5) actual results :: werklike resultate
(6) actual amount :: werklike bedrag
(7) actual work :: werklike werk
(8) actual result :: werklike resultaat
(9) actual time :: werklike tyd
(10) actual price :: werklike prys
1. real ::
2. existent ::
3. factual ::
1. hypothetical ::
2. ideal ::
3. platonic ::
4. possible ::
5. potential ::
actual, actualities, actuality, actualization, actualize, actualizes, actually
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He has ACTUAL hobos
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
A shiksa goddess
isn't an ACTUAL goddess.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 2
but instead of making
an ACTUAL sound,
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 13
...to hear about women in science
from ACTUAL women in science.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 18
...in helping us re-create
an ACTUAL athletic experience.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 20
English to Afrikaans Dictionary: actual
Meaning and definitions of actual, translation in Afrikaans language for actual with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of actual in Afrikaans and in English language.
Tags for the entry "actual"
What actual means in Afrikaans, actual meaning in Afrikaans, actual definition, examples and pronunciation of actual in Afrikaans language.